What We Do
We serve individuals and businesses in all aspects of financial management, beginning with a clear understanding of their financial goals, needs, and challenges. Together we develop a comprehensive plan that fits their unique needs and helps to enable them to meet their long-term objectives. We recognize the importance of ongoing oversight and review of investments in response to lifestyle changes and to ensure your plan stays on track.
Our relationship with our clients is highly personal and characterized by a sense of teamwork, efficiency, and transparency regarding our fees and services. Our clients value the simplification of their financial lives, peace of mind, and level of service that extends far beyond their finances.
Below are some of the services we provide:
- Get the most out of employer-sponsored plans and IRAs
- Determine retirement needs
- Develop accumulation strategies
- Ensure tax-advantaged distributions
- Understand risk tolerance
- Determine asset allocation needs
- Recommend investment mix to support short and long-term goals
- Provide ongoing oversight to keep goals on track
- Assist with strategies to reduce current and future tax burdens
- Refer to qualified tax specialists when appropriate
- Review wills and trusts
- Preserve wealth for transfer from generation to generation
- Reduce exposure to estate taxes and probate costs
- Advise on philanthropy and planned giving
- Coordinate with tax and legal specialists
- Review existing insurance policies to preserve assets
- Recommend changes when appropriate
- Provide long-term care protection
Business Retirement Plans
- Attract and retain key employees
- Consider tax advantages for business owners (401(k), SEP, SIMPLE IRA plans)
- Review college savings programs to fund children’s education
- Recommend accumulation strategies to fund savings programs
In addition, we strive to assist individuals and families experiencing life transitions (i.e. divorce, death, marriage, inherited wealth, and career changes). We also offer advice for specific financial problems or concerns.
Our experience and expertise is supplemented, when appropriate, by a network of highly respected independent specialists. Contact us at email@example.com for a complimentary consultation.